You don’t rise to goals. You rise to identity.
Your identity is the story you tell yourself about who you are.
And that story drives every behavior, decision, and result in your business.
Limiting identities create limiting results:
“I’m not a salesperson” → Poor sales
“I’m just getting by” → Survival mode
“I have to do everything myself” → Burnout and small business
Empowering identities create empowering results:
“I’m a CEO building equity” → Strategic decisions, long-term growth
“I’m a high-performer who charges what I’m worth” → Premium pricing, quality clients
“I’m a specialist known for [niche]” → Focused positioning, referrals
The shift happens through:
Define who you need to become to achieve your goals naturally
Write your “Future You” identity paragraph in present tense
Read it daily to rewire your self-image
Make one decision per week from that new identity
Watch as behaviors and results shift to match
Your self-image is the ceiling on your success.
Raise the ceiling. Step into who you’re becoming.
Your action this week: Write your “Future You” paragraph describing the person you’re becoming. Use present tense (”I am...”). Make it powerful and specific. Read it every morning for the next 30 days. Then make ONE decision this week from that identity instead of your old one. Watch what changes when you stop trying to achieve goals and start becoming the person who achieves them naturally.
No comments:
Post a Comment